domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Ibiza, deep blue sea

It was a cove in Ibiza. A deep, clear creek. Javi and I was with a girl (I think it was Laura). In the middle of the creek was a large rock formation. I looked at the bottom and one of its concavities showed a kind of submerged door. A blue wooden door similar to those of the fishermen's huts. I ventured out and managed to force the door, which gave access to housing installed on this rock, a small house full of paintings and art objects made by hand. The people who lived in the house was typical of artistic and creative ideas.
There was a girl who introduced me. I can not remember the conversation, but I was like a fish in water. My only concern was that my classmates had seen me dive and had not emerge for several hours. Everything I experienced there was very interesting and intense. Eventually turned into a nightmare, as my purpose of getting out to reassure my friends just can not be satisfied.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario