domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

Savannah Quake

My will was to leave for a distant country to experience an earthquake (apparently I'd left this only thing to expecience). The trip had to be magical and so, by my own will, the conditions were created inside the elevator one day and suddenly felt something, kind of change of atmosphere, a feeling. I felt the elevator mirror had become light as the water surface. I transferred half of my body and I hesitated at the same time I reproached my hesitation, this situation was just as I had wanted for some time. Finally transferred the whole mirror: there was an African night a little shaken, because for all cars in circulation paths. We approached a group of girls who spoke no English, only one of them said she had been working in London for a while. She smiled and articulated her poor English.
Then we knew the existence of an ancient tribe who lived in a skyscraper in the middle of the Savannah. It was a curious thing, since the skyscraper was huge, built of adobe, and wasn't well understood, such huge building in place plenty of room. The case reached the hilarious in trasport matters, since they had an only bus which imitated his home (but smaller, of course) and they could be seen through the Savannah, with a long, narrow vehicle, a vertical block fixing poorly balance along the Savannah.
Finally, the earth shook, the earthquake struck. The girls were still with us. I calmed them, we were in no danger in the middle of the Savannah.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario