domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

The aristocratic house

There was a big house. It was on the hands of Nazis but now was given back to his main owners, some aristocrats. The house was some kind of chalet, squared, two floors and penthouse, with parquet on the floor, very luminous. the bricklayers were still working in, finishing the work and, meanwhile, a lot of people was wandering all over the place, chatting, looking around... the house was very confortable. There was no forniture, but everywhere on the steps and floor, a lot of design objets were layout, all them very original but still simple, no one complicated or flashy. All of us were same aged more or less, among 25 and 29. Girls were all pretty and seemed to live there, because all them were sleepy and sleepweared. No one was provocative. There was lingerie spreaded on the footsteps so that, walking barefoot, I was bound to avoid every objets I found on my path. There was a pool in the courtyard, with different kind of sand around it, rare but very confortable to walk in, everything there seemed to be ready for refinement and luxury.
So, the owners, aristocrats, were showing the house to all of us. I was there like everywhere: by chance and not deserving it. I was a stranger in all this. The point was, there were some guys left. There were too much guys and was prepared some casting or competition to match both genres. I say again I was very relaxed, because I did't consider myself as a model and was certain not to be choosed; I was just enjoying the time till the momment they told me to go.
Casting started, each boy came from a different country and with a "leid-motiv", in some way like in the pc games. The landlady was in charge to choose the ones. Here I woke up.
The night before I just ended the reading of "The Science tree" of Pio Baroja, reading that gave me a good taste feeling.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario