domingo, 7 de noviembre de 2010

The stone horses

There was the typical big farm in Cordoba. I had lost a plane. I had a meetig with Yvonne in Barajas, but I didn't have her phone number to warn her I wasn't there. I woke late and didn't arrive on time.

In the farm we were on a sunny terrace, there were many people. The terrace overlooked a deep valley, with terraces cut fastened, which sank in a majestic horizont. Speculated the possibility of flying over it, but people did not dare, I said that on a calm day it would be possible. Someone said this was not the deepest valley, there was another even larger.
In the farm there were some deep-rooted customs. Was a standard in the region and had up their own games, just by way of Basque customs, where everything comes from very old. In the central courtyard, roofed, was developing a game in which many people interacted, it was a kind of reality show. I said I did't like it, another girl said that was not bad. Then came a kind of tragedy with only two actors, he and she played a love affair. They Lost in the intricacies of the battlements of the farm, which was almost a castle, I encouraged to follow them. I searched for a ladder, but found nothing. At the end I saw a hollow, cylindrical, formed with small blocks of stone, rising in spirals to infinity. Had merit to go there, because it was closer and closer and I was stuck several times so distressing. But it's worth: I went to a roof surrounded by battlements where two stone horses were playing around. It was a stone that emitted an aura of light. When they noticed my presence, I shuddered, and immediately became dragons amid snorts and fuss, and they lost in the intricacies of what already was a castle.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario